venerdì 1 gennaio 2016

Monster Bobble World


Monster Bubble World is a puzzle game, single-player, for PC. 

The game is a puzzle game with Puzzle Bobble mechanic: the player needs to control a pointer and needs to aim and shoots bubbles to clean the screen. Only identically coloured bubbles forming a group of three or more are removed. 

It is a free game that I developed in the year 2015. It was intended as a game for sale, but for various reasons (personal, the new job, the lack of interest in the genre) I decided to put it free. The game is made entirely in C ++ and DirectX 9.0, programmed by me, and the drawings and music are the work of various artists. There are still many missing ideas, and also some designs are half-finished or missing. I decided to abandoned this project to start a new one. I hope you enjoy the game even for a few minutes!


Credits:
Programmer and Game Designer - Alessandro Capriolo
Graphics - Kenney
Music - Peter Gresser, Nicky Case and HalcyonicFalconX